CLUB NEWS | UPCOMING EVENTS
SPRING SEASON begins on April 13. Contact your team coach or manager for details on training, tournaments and season details. Tentatively outdoor training will begin on
TRYOUT REGISTRATION IS OPEN. Click on the tryouts tab to view detailed information and to register. Tryouts are required for any player U11-U18.
UW SPRING CAMPS are returning to Verona for the Spring season! The Women's Soccer team will run a clinic on April 14 and the Men's Soccer team will run a clinic on April 15.
SPIRIT WEARis available for purchase.
Contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
VERONA SOCCER CLUB MISSION: To deliver your soccer programs that promote player development
and foster lifelong soccer skills, friendships and leadership.
Verona Soccer Club | PO Box 930141 | Verona, WI 53593 | (608) 848-7616
PREMIER SOCCER FIELDS
Team Managers Corner
Check here frequently for club announcements/guidelines
throughout the season. Things to check off for February:
1. Check in with your coach to confirm tournament selection if applicable for the Spring.
2. Register your team and email tournament confirmation to the club for payment.
3. Promote indoor training schedule if applicable.
4. Plan a team activity in March to kick off the spring season.
5. Communicate with team parents on how they can support your role with the team.